Romeo Alin Pop
Tabula Education Centre is a democratic, independent, politically not involved organization, whose main activity since 2005 is adult education. Tabula Education Centre is a founding member of the network “PannonForrás Első Kárpát-medencei Fejlesztési és Tudásklaszter” and “Asociaţia Patronală a Furnizorilor de Formare Profesională din România “.
Our Centre’s aim is to assist the community to improve the quality of life, by use of our scholastic, innovative, traditional and social experience and knowledge to the development of the people’s personality for their own benefit, and for a democratic society which ensures equal chances for all of the members. Our goal is to organize various courses and training, where students acquire well defined skills.
Our colleague’s professionalism and experience ensure our work’s high quality. Our values are: quality, collaboration, first language education, responsibility, leadership, innovation, passion, diversity.
What do we do?
Civil society activities
- English language, advanced level, serial number: MS 000828, registration number: 26/630/13.10.2014
- English language, beginner level, serial number: MS 000632, registration number: 26/233/13.04.2012
- Carpenter qualification course, serial number: MS 000723, registration number: 26/142/08.03.2013
- Carpenter / craftsman specialization course, serial number: MS 000892, registration number: 26/269/22.04.2015
- Commercial worker specialization course, serial number: MS 000870, registration number: 26/71/09.02.2015
- Building and vehicle cleaner qualification course, serial number: MS 000590, registration number: 26/77/03.02.2012
- Accountant specialization course, serial number: MS 000840, registration number: 26/672/ 28.10.2014
- Bookbinder qualification course, serial number: MS 000722, registration number: 26/140/08.03.2013
- Logistics Administrator specialization course, serial number: MS 000753, registration number: 26/516/20.09.2013
- Manager Assistant specialization course, serial number: MS 000823, registration number: 26/598/29.09.2014
- German language, advanced level, serial number: MS 000829, registration number: 26/631/13.10.2014
- German language, beginner level, serial number: MS 000776, registration number: 26/70/21.02.2014
- Elder care specialization course, serial number: MS 000484, registration number: 26/14/06.01.2012
- Elder care qualification course, serial number: MS 000862, registration number: 26/1/09.01.2015
- Waiter specialization course, serial number: MS 000452, registration number: 26/ 493/ 19.08.2011/R
- Waiter qualification course, serial number: MS 000878, registration number: 26/ 125/ 06.03.2015
- Cook specialization course, serial number: MS 000762, registration number: 26/622/15.11.2013
- Cook qualification course, serial number: MS 000902, registration number: 26/371/26.05.2015
- Computer handling specialization course, serial number: MS 000848, registration number: 26/711/13.11.2014
- House painter specialization course, serial number: MS 000879, registration number: 26/179/23.03.2015
- Floral Landscape designer qualification course, serial number: MS 000686, registration number: 26/547/05.10.2012
- Entrepreneurship specialization course, serial number: MS 000906, registration number: 26/410/04.06.2015
- Florist-decorator specialization course, serial number: MS 000631, registration number: 26/232/13.04.2012
- Florist-decorator qualification course, serial number: MS 000907, registration number: 26/411/04.06.2015
Tabula Education Centre has 24 professional programs recognized by the Ministry of Education, Research , Youth and Sport and the Ministry of Labor, Family, and Social Protection. We are continuously refreshing and extending our accredited courses.
Until july 2015, more than 2700 students signed up for courses, and more than 2600 students obtained recognized diploma by the Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports, and Social, Family and Labor Ministry. More than 100 students participated at trainings and obtained a diploma issued by the Tabula Education Center.
By development programs, with national and European funds, Tabula Education Centre continues to renew, extend and modernize the content and technology of its work.
April 2013- April 2014: Youth First Aid: Engaging as Active Citizens in Promoting the Right to Health. The general objective of the project is to promote active citizenship, as well as to develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people from Mures county, using the means of non-formal education and based on the topic of Youth First Aid.
October 2012- January 2014: Cross-border cooperation in the field of vocational training and adult education TÁMOP-2.2.4-11/1-2012-0034- “Trough one life and trough two borders” the beneficiary of the project being Türr István Training and Research Institute Central Danube Directorate of Kecskemet office, are partners with the Tabula Adult Education Center of Tirgu Mures, Gordius Plus Adult Training Centre of Nagykapos and Lám Association from Ilieni. The overall objective of the project is for the partners to exchange experiences, share and utilize best practices developed in the course of their activities.
September 2012- September 2013: ROSE- Grundtvig workshop – The main objective of the workshop is to provide participants with insight, knowledge and competencies that they can use if they want to become florists, or just practice the skills on a hobby/spare time activity level. The workshop’s participants will be 15 adult person from 5 different European Union country.
The workshop will be realized with the support of European Commission, Grundtvig component (Grundtvig Workshop).
2011 January – 2013 December: Tabula Education Centre as partner, won the “Efficiency of assisted labor – Creation and implementation of integrated methodology of training and assisted employment on the labor market for people with disabilities” titled project , supported by EU, co-financed by European Social Fund.
Between 8 – 11 November 2012 Tabula Adult Education Center had the opportunity to attend in Antalya, Turkey, the Active ageing and Solidarity Between Generation titled Grundtvig contact seminar. The seminar’s aim was to create through the Grundtvig -Lifelong Learning Programme, Learning Partnerships and Senior Volunteering projects.
During the Grundtvig contact seminar, a partnership was formed between eight organizations, from Germany, Ireland, England, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and Romania. Jointly with these organizations we developed a partnership project in the ‘Active ageing’ topic, with 21 February 2013 deadline.
September – 2011 May: With the projects’ title of “Informational training about the functioning of public administration ” funded by Szülőföld Alap Iroda, Hungary, Tabula Education Centre organized a training for 50 interested persons, who desired to examine the functioning of public administration.
2009 December- 2010 May: With the project titled “Vocational Unit Adult Training in the Pannonforrás network” , supported by the Szülőföld Alap Iroda, Hungary, Tabula Education Centre has taken up two courses: a course of Project Manager for 15 people, and an Elder Care course for 10 people.
October- 2010 May: With the project titled “Development of Human Resources in Mureş county”, with the support of Szülőföld Alap Iroda, Hungary, Tabula Education Centre has taken up a course of Administrator of Tourist Hostel for 20 people.
October- 2009 May: With the project “Unified adult training in the Carpathian Basin network” , with the support of the Szülőföld Alap Iroda, Hungary, Tabula Education Centre has taken up two courses: a course of Project Manager and an Elder Care course.
We actively organize and implement as civic activities tea afternoons, conferences and fairs.
Our courses accreditation numbers are the following:
Tabula Education Centre is open to collaborate with public and private organizations interested in education, who would like to become our partner.