Current projects :
Completed projects :
- EASY – Grundtvig workshop
- Through one life and two borders
- Youth First Aid: Engaging as Active Citizens in Promoting the Right to Health
- ROSE - Grundtvig workshop
- EAL - Efficiency of assisted labour
- Grundtvig Contact Seminar
- Informational training about the functioning of public administration
- Vocational Unit Adult Training in the Pannonforrás network
- Development of Human Resources in Mureş county
- Unified adult training in the Carpathian Basin network
0743 47 63 73
Write us a message !
Real work opportunities for the workforce in the context of sustainable development of the Acatari area
The general objective of the project is to improve the employability of people in the rural areas – people in search of a job; inactive, unemployed, managers from rural areas, including people working in subsistence agriculture, from Mures county through integrated information programs and awareness raising, professional advisory, training and placing.
- Raising awareness and knowledge of 130 people from rural areas, from the perspective of the competencies which the market demands and employment opportunities
- Preparation for employment and to increase the correlation between employment opportunities and individual skills of 270 people from the rural areas, through professional advising
- Improving the capabilities and competencies of 270 people through accredited training programs
- Increase the number of employed people from the rural areas through mediation and facilitation of employment
Axa prioritară 5: Promovarea măsurilor active de ocupare
DMI 5. 2: Promovarea sustenabilităţii pe termen lung a zonelor rurale în ceea ce priveşte dezvoltarea resurselor umane şi ocuparea forţei de muncă
Beneficiary: Tabula Association
Project ID: 129805
EASY – Grundtvig workshop
The main objectiv of the project is to respond to the educational challenge of the large number of adults who left school early. During the project we will present the usage and workings of the Easy-to-Read method, as well as learn two major things: how to adapt any kind of material/subject to the EtR language and how to teach adults these materials with this certain method.
Topic of the Workshop: using the Easy-to-Read method in teaching adults with literacy problems.
The workshop’s participants will be 10 adults from 5 different European Union countries.
Financial support: European Commission, Grundtvig component (Grundtvig Workshop)
Duration: 27 April 2014-03 May 2014
Location: Târgu Mureş
Project ID: GRU-13-GRAT-34-MS
Through one life and two borders
Cross-border cooperation in the field of vocational training and adult education TÁMOP-2.2.4-11/1-2012-0034- “Trough one life and trough two borders” the beneficiary of the project being Türr István Training and Research Institute Central Danube Directorate of Kecskemet office, are partners with the Tabula Adult Education Center of Tirgu Mures, Gordius Plus Adult Training Centre of Nagykapos and Lám Association from Ilieni.
The overall objective of the project is for the partners to exchange experiences, share and utilize best practices developed in the course of their activities.
The project’s aim is to share the experiences gathered in Hungary, with the Slovakian and Romanian adult education institutions, with employment agency professionals and to take over well-established practices for Hungary’s social inclusion, in the field of the integration and employability of roma workers.
In this project during the month of March there was a data collection study visit conducted and a workshop for curriculum development, which focused on the primary school completion, the acquisition of key competences for further learning and the adaptability of the environmental awareness to traditional village life.
The Slovak partners were familiarized at Kunbaja, with an effective program for the roma and the long-term unemployed. In the implementation of the project Slovakians were helped by Hungarian professionals. In June discussion and workshop began with the slogan ‘’Integration, but not assimilation’’! The professionals discussed the issues of the traditional Roma crafts insertion in the modern life and the adult education related to this.
The forum and the workshop at the end of September – on workplace learning and the integration of Roma communities – will be held with the employers, employment agencies and professionals in collaboration with invited experts.
The final conference which will mark the end of the whole series of events will be held in December, and the aim of the conference is to exchange experience and information, to complete and evaluate all documents. Hungarian colleagues will be personally involved in launching of the programs with the cross-border partners at Nagykapos, Targu Mures and Ilieni and will provide assistance using the complete programs and the complete teaching aids.
Youth First Aid: Engaging as Active Citizens in Promoting the Right to Health
The general objective of the project is to promote active citizenship, as well as to develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people from Mures county, using the means of non-formal education and based on the topic of Youth First Aid.
The specific objectives of the project are: promoting the practice of non-formal education by improving the knowledge and skills of youngsters from Targu Mures in the field of first aid, in order to prepare them to perform knowledge transfer to rural youngsters, as well as promoting the role of non-formal education in fostering tolerance, mutual understanding, respect and cooperation between young people from rural and urban settlements, by ensuring a space for knowledge transfer targeting young persons from the surrounding rural settlements including young members of the local Roma community, as well as other young people with fewer opportunities.
The duration of the project is between April 2013 and April 2014.
Financial Support: European Comission, Youth in Action Programme
Projekt ID: RO-12-E004-2013-R1
ROSE- Grundtvig workshop
The main objectiv of the workshop is to provide participants with insight, knowledge and competencies that they can use if they want to become florists, or just practice the skills on a hobby/spare time activity level.
Topic of the Workshop:
Artistic education, Intercultural education, Cultural topics and Floral art
The workshop’s participants will be 15 adult person from 5 different European Union country.
Financial support: European Commission, Grundtvig component (Grundtvig Workshop)
Duration: 28 April 2013-04 May 2013
Location: Târgu Mureş
Project ID: GRU -12-GRAT-34-MS
Adult learners who want to improve their artistic education, especially unemployed persons, those from rural or other disadvantaged areas, seniors, adults not taking part in formal adult education, youth workers and teachers involved in adult education, members of NGO organizations.
Main activities of the Program:
- Introduction of participants’ home countries/regions using visual and/or multimedia tools
- Private flower history: tour to the Centre of Targu Mures(known as the city of roses) – floral art, use of floral motifs
- Showcasing floral art from the participants` countries: visual (pictures, photos, books, handmade objects) and/or multimedia tools (presentation, video) to show function, forms, motifs and symbolism
- Discussions based on the sightseeing experience and introduction to the art of floral arrangements: a taste of local culture, renaissance of the art of floral arrangements, survival of the floral art and its modern day influences
- Interpreting the flower language: acquiring knowledge about the significance of particular flowers, about the flowers different meaning within different cultures, how the cultural meaning of colours affects the choice and use of flowers
- Flower arranging around the world: comparing the art of flower arrangement in the participants’ countries – visual (pictures, photos, books, handmade objects) and/or multimedia tools(presentation, video) to show forms, motifs, and symbolism in the art of flower arrangement
- Floral design as a local service: study of techniques, motifs and their meaning
- Occasional flower arrangements, pinned vases and bouquets from cut flowers: Participants put knowledge into practice and make flower arrangements
- Flower parade: the 13th edition of Flower parade, exhibition of ornamental flowers and trees in Targu Mures. At this exhibition there will be exposed ornamental shrubs, flowers, organic products, and local products
- Evaluation: during the parade participants will exhibit their artistic flower arrangements created during the workshop and will create an illustrated report of the workshop.
Efficiency of assisted labour – Creation and implementation of integrated methodology of training and assisted employment on the labour market for people with disabilities
The Alpha Transilvana Foundation, The Tabula Association Adult Educational Center and the Agora Foundation collaborating together won the “Efficiency of assisted labour – Creation and implementation of integrated methodology of training and assisted employment on the labour market for people with disabilities”, supported by EU, co-financed by European Social Fund.
This projects’ goal is to support individuals who are part of an endangered group who cannot receive education nor can be integrated in the labor market as well as provide help in social acceptance perspective. Another goal is the creation of methods, which provide assistance in professional courses, and its’ usage. Also the support of hiring disabled persons on the free labor market.
The project contains numerous activities; firstly it contains the elaboration of 5 courses and 5 textbooks in 5 different professions; these courses and textbooks will be translated in the “Easy to read” language. This 5 professions will be accredited during this project.
The activities contain in itself the realization of 7 charge-free trainings for mentally disabled individuals. There are professional trainings in the following professions:
- 1. Building and vehicle cleaner
- 2. Florist decorator
- 3. Floral-landscape designer
- 4. Bookbinder
- 5. Carpenter
The applications’ final goal is the organization of 10 Financed Employer Center and the training of 60 professional individuals in three different fields, furthermore the supporting of the employment of 40 trained mentally disabled persons in the labor market.
Grundtvig Contact Seminar
Between 8 – 11 November 2012 Tabula Adult Education Center had the opportunity to attend in Antalya, Turkey, the Active ageing and Solidarity Between Generation titled Grundtvig contact seminar.
The seminar’s aim was to create through the Grundtvig -Lifelong Learning Programme, Learning Partnerships and Senior Volunteering projects.
- Presentation of Grundtvig and Lifelong Learning Program
- Introduction of the seminar’s theme: “Active Ageing and Solidarity between Generations”
- Exchange of information about the participant organizations, regions and those countries
- Working group activity: to create project drafts and partnerships
- To complete the form for Learning Partnership- and Senior Volunteering Project
- To present Partnerships and Draft projects
- Cultural activity: to visit Perge, the ancient city near Antalya and Aspendos (Belkis) Ancient Theatre.
During the Grundtvig contact seminar, a partnership was formed between eight organizations, from Germany, Ireland, England, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and Romania. Jointly with these organizations we are developing a partnership project in the ‘Active ageing’ topic, with 21 February 2013 deadline.
Informational training about the functioning of public administration
With the projects’ title of “Informational training about the functioning of public administration “– funded by Bethlen Gábor Fund Budapest, we are organizing for 50 interested persons, an intensive theoretical and practical trainings, for three days.
Within the project the Tabula Educational Center along with the Pro Regio Association organizes a three- day intensive theoretical and practical training, for those who desire to be allowed to examine the functioning of public administration.
During the training, professional lecturers, make people acquainted with the laws of the concerned public administration, as well as the auxiliary laws that control the functioning of public administration, also the management relating the public fund and the proceedings concerning it, model local government that are in other countries of the European Union, also the strategic planning’s theory, things which should be known about project description and application systems. The training puts an emphasis on knowing the rules of oral and written communication, just as on the importance of campaigns regarding communication.
Vocational United Adult Training in the Pannonforrás network
Project titled “Vocational Unit Adult Training in the Pannonforrás network” , supported by the Szülőföld Fund from Budapest, within Tabula Education Center has taken up two courses: a course of Project Manager for 15 people, and an Elder Care course for 10 people.
The aim of the training is the material and intellectual growth, preservation of the minority culture and language. The Project Manager Course’s objective is to develop knowledge and experience, to increase awareness of opportunities for proposal, elaboration and project development to students. The Elder Care Course’s objective is professional development of people who take care of elder people in their native language. An important part of the theory was the presentation of the social network in Romania and the presentation of relevant laws.
Development of Human Resources in Mureş county
Project titled “Development of Human Resources in Mureş county”, with the support of Szülőföld Fund from Budapest, Tabula Education Center has taken up a course of Administrator of Tourist Hostel for 20 people.
We have developed a training program for adults in their native language, in this case hungarian. The objective of certification is the exploitation of human opportunities, desires, their needs by exploring the tourism in their area.
Unified adult training in the Carpathian Basin network
The project “Unified adult training in the Carpathian Basin network”, with the support of the Sapientia Association, we have taken up two courses: a course of Project Manager and an Elder Care course.
The objective of the certification is the material and intellectual growth, preservation of the minority culture and language. The Project Manager Course’s objective is to develop knowledge and experience to students, to increase awareness of opportunities for proposal, elaboration and proiect development. The Elder Care Course’s objective is professonal development of people who take care of elder people in their native language. An important part of the theory was the the presentation of the social network in Romania and the presentation of relevant laws.